[Qgis-user] Cannot start NVIZ through SEXTANTE without vector layer

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 01:01:15 PDT 2012

Anita

I guess you are using the latest stable version, not the github one.
NVIZ has been removed from SEXTANTE, since it does not really make
sense, as it is not an analysis process, and also because we had
problems like that and it was not very stable with the testing we did.

Sorry for the confusion.

Victor