[Qgis-user] 1.7.4 "Wroclaw" Vs 1.8.0 "Lisboa" on OSX 10.6.8

Ben Jones bmjones at iprimus.com.au
Sun Oct 28 21:25:31 PDT 2012

Dear All,

I have just upgraded from to 1.7.4 "Wroclaw" to 1.8.0 "Lisboa" on a Mac running OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) and am finding the "Lisboa" version very unstable (eg crashes/quits unexpectedly when using georeferencer, when saving new shape files, when adding new vector layers, when adding new rastor layers). Are these problems with this version or my installation? Am I better reverting to 1.7.4? If so do I have to uninstall all the 1.8.0 components (GDAL, CSL) before reinstalling 1.7.4? Very frustrating. Help will be much appreciated,

Ben

Ben Jones
bmjones at iprimus.com.au