[Qgis-user] WMTS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Aug 2 05:12:13 PDT 2013

 Hi Jonathan,

 Perhaps it would make sense to go the extra mile and either test
 another Geoserver WMTS or make your WMTS server publically available (at
 least in a password protected manner) - so that people can test it.

 Although WMTS is standardized there are often minor issues that prevent
 particular implementations from working. I know that WMTS is working in
 general. I was able to test it against an Intergraph-based WMTS server -
 but I do not have a Geoserver instance at hand.

 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)