[Qgis-user] WMS/WMTS

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 06:02:26 PDT 2013

On 08/02/2013 02:37 PM, Borys Jurgiel wrote:
> Dnia piątek, 2 sierpnia 2013 o 13:31:21 Andreas Neumann napisał(a):
>>  The translation into any language is easy and possible for everyone,
>>  even if you don't know the language - you just add the /WMTS.
>>
>>  Or are people translating the acronym WMS? Hopefully not.
>
> Ok, you're right. So just let's don't forget to replace it manually after the
> last translation is accepted. Werner, will you remember? I can do it.

Hi!
Translators are aware that there will be some changes/bugfixes. So I
have no Problem to add this in the GUI as it seems to be very useful.
Actually it is the first time translators are actively reporting back
issues in original language and I very welcome that.

The only thing is that I promised to do a String update ONE WEEK before
the final release (That should give enough time to do the 25-50 changes).

So if you want .. change it right now in the GUI so that active
translators can catch up with it.

Thanks for pointing this out

kind regards
Werner