[Qgis-user] Print Composer Projects

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 07:55:52 PDT 2013

Hello Steve,

I'm Not sure if I understood your question... but here it goes.

Print composer "projects\layouts" are saved inside your QGIS Project
(*.QGS) file.

On the other hand, you can save a Print Composer as a Model (to use in
other projects), but in that case you will be asked for a saving location.
The same will happen if you decide to save\export your layout as a PDF,
image or SVG.

Hope it helped,

Alexandre Neto