[Qgis-user] Print Composer Projects

Steven Campbell s.campbell at poole.gov.uk
Tue Aug 6 02:26:07 PDT 2013

Hi Alexandre

Thanks for your answer, but it doesn't quite answer what I'm after.
Basically I'm trying to find the folder location where the print
composer projects are being stored. When you create a new Print
Composer, it asks you for a name and then when you save it, it does so
but I don't know where! I'm trying to find out where QGIS saves these
print composer projects.

Thanks

Steve