[Qgis-user] Problems installing nightly build on Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard)

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Tue Aug 6 14:44:03 PDT 2013

Hi Julian,

This is almost certianly because the new musater is using some updated dependencies, as of mid april (see lower on the dakatocarto page in the changelog section). If you go to Kyngchaos.com and download and isntall the GDAL complete 1.10 package it should start working.

There may be a few other bits, e.g. if you're an ecw user, I don't think the ecw add-on to gdal is included in the complete package.

-ramon.