[Qgis-user] OpenLayer plugin problem under PC named with Latin/special characters

Minoru Akagi akaginch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 01:11:03 PDT 2013

Hi Milton,

There are two ways to avoid the problem:

1. Change the configuration folder path
You can change the configuration folder path with --configpath comandline
option. Python plugins are installed under the_folder\python\plugins.

Right-click the QGIS shortcut icon and open the property dialog. Then append
--configpath option to the link target as the following.

  C:\OSGeo4W\bin\qgis.bat --configpath D:\ascii_path

2. Add a new user account
  On the Windows control panel, you can add a new user account into your
Windows without formatting the OS.

Cheers,
Minoru

Milton Cezar Ribeiro wrote