[Qgis-user] Label using $area and decimals

M. LATTES ml at interatlas.fr
Thu Aug 8 00:59:31 PDT 2013

Hi Lene,

have you tried the "toint" and "tostring" function ?

This formula is to retrieve $area in square km with 2 decimal digit, but I
guess, you will adapt it for you :

tostring(toint($area/10000.0)/100.0) || ' km²'

Be warned that the "toint" make a round operation.

Regards.

Mathieu LATTES

Directeur Technique

m.lattes at interatlas.fr