[Qgis-user] problems using grass plugin in Qgis 1.8

Map_Daddy petefinch36 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 12:01:40 PDT 2013

Hello
I have been trying to use the grass plugin for Qgis but I keep getting this
error every time I try and use a grass tool.

"Cannot start module"
"Command
C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-6.4.3\bin/v.clean.exe--interference-description"

I'm thinking the problem is with the forward slash in the path.  I get a
forward slash in the path for every tool I have tried. Not Sure how to fix
this.

here is my version info:

QGIS version
1.8.0-Lisboa
QGIS code revision
43f0c7b
Compiled against Qt
4.7.1
Running against Qt
4.7.1
Compiled against GDAL/OGR
1.9.2
Running against GDAL/OGR
1.9.2
GEOS Version
3.3.8
PostgreSQL Client Version
8.3.10
SpatiaLite Version
4.1.1
QWT Version
5.2.1
This copy of QGIS writes debugging output.