[Qgis-user] End digitizing in weekly ver 31 error

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 03:04:41 PDT 2013

This behaviour changed in some of the recent commits and now works
like in every other program..
I did not test it but to my knowledge rightclick now ends the
digitizing without setting a last point (so ALL points have to be set
with left mouse button), which makes a lot more sense to me.

And for 2.0 it is a nice time to make this more Userfriendly (probably
not to the persons already used to the old style)

kind regards
Werner