[Qgis-user] End digitizing in weekly ver 31 error

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 03:08:39 PDT 2013

Hey Lene,

Yeah this has changed in the newer versions.  It reduces the confusion of a
button have two actions which can be hard to explain and painful for new
users.  In the most recent master version Denis has added a nice dashed and
transparent line style to show a line which is still in construction and
which have been drawn.  It's pretty clear now which part will be draw and
which is just the to-be draw line.

- Nathan