[Qgis-user] Sextante GRASS Voronoi Lines

Bjorn Nyberg bjorn.burr.nyberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 00:51:42 PDT 2013

Hej,

I have a general question on the correct syntax of using voronoi lines with sextante in the python console. Currently I am trying to define the voronoi polygons as either

x= st.runalg("grass:v.voronoi","Nodes",'Yes','No',None,None,None,0,None) or
x= st.runalg("grass:v.voronoi","Nodes",True,False,None,None,None,0,None)

and while both syntax run without error, the resulting voronoi polygons are simply a box consisting of four lines? The algorithm work fine within the toolbox or using the modelbuilder -

Note that copying the python syntax generated by the modelbuilder and placing in the python console does not work for me either...
x=st.runalg("grass:v.voronoi", "Nodes", True, False, None, -1.0, 0.0001, 0, None)

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Bjorn

On a side note does anyone know the proper syntax in qgis 2.0 to add an attribute to a writer? (http://www.qgis.org/pyqgis-cookbook/vector.html#writing-vector-layers)
i.e.
fet.addAttribute(0, QVariant(1))
AttributeError: 'QgsFeature' object has no attribute 'addAttribute'
fet.setAttributeMap( { 0 : QVariant(1) })
AttributeError: 'QgsFeature' object has no attribute 'setAttributeMap'