[Qgis-user] SEXTANTE modules with a non-administrator user on windows

Pedro VenĂ¢ncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 03:09:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

I installed QGIS master in windows 7 with OSGeo4W, but I am having problems trying to run SEXTANTE GRASS and SAGA modules, when I use a user without administrative privileges.

If I "run as administrator", it works fine, but if I run with a normal user, all GRASS and SAGA modules gives this error:

Missing dependency.This algorithm cannot be run :-(
This algorithm requires GRASS to be run.Unfortunately, it seems that GRASS is not installed in your system, or it is not correctly configured to be used from QGIS
Click here to know more about how to install and configure GRASS to be used with SEXTANTE

Just doing "run as administrator" and using an admin user and everything works fine.

In SEXTANTE logs does not appear any more information.

Initially I did the installation with an administrator account, but I uninstalled everything (including deleted OSGeo and QGIS entries in the registry), reinstalled with a non-administrator user, but the same happens.

Does anyone have any idea about what may be happening? Apparently this only happens with SEXTANTE GRASS and SAGA tools.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Pedro VenĂ¢ncio