[Qgis-user] QuickMultiAttributeEdit -- QGIS 1.9 master

Sandro Pellicciotta sandro.pellicciotta.gis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 05:04:11 PDT 2013

ok! there's my error...

I didn't toggle the edit button before edit elements with the plugin...but
into a blog (owned by the developer I think: *
http://pvanb.wordpress.com/2012/02/18/quick-multi-attribute-edit-in-qgis/ *)
i red: "you should toggle the edit mode for the layer. If you forgot to do
so, the plugin will remind you."

...the plugin didn't remind me anything!

maybe should be interesting for the developers!