[Qgis-user] MrSID raster and QGIS in linux

BigBaka hunt.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:21:54 PST 2013

After posting that I went into synaptic and installed geotiff 1.4. Following
that it seems it worked.
Values for GEOTIFF_INCLUDE_DIR and GEOTIFF_LIBRARY
are usr/include/geotiff and usr/lib/libgeotiff.so respectively now.

I did manage to get the gdal compiled without geotiff, but I'm not sure
there may have been some errors that I just overlooked. Would you recommend
starting from the beginning again, or just keep going as is?

Regards,
BB