[Qgis-user] GIS Instructor needed

Steven Schimmrich schimmrs at sunyulster.edu
Thu Dec 5 09:50:33 PST 2013

SUNY Ulster County Community College is looking for an instructor to teach
an Introduction to GIS course using Quantum GIS.

We are located in Stone Ridge, NY.  Course will run during the spring 2014
semester.

Contact Steven Schimmrich at schimmrs at sunyulster.edu (845-687-7683) for
details.

--

Steven H. Schimmrich, Professor & Department Chair
Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM)

http://people.sunyulster.edu/schimmrs

*Education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance*