[Qgis-user] Menu Customisation

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:00:47 PST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 3:07 PM, Thomas Colley
<t.colley at neath-porttalbot.gov.uk> wrote:
> Hi Jonathan
>
> It seems to be Oracle Raster in particular that can’t be removed. Other
> entries in the mLayerMenu work fine for me (restart needed).

That's because mQActionPointer in QgsOraclePlugin does not have
objectName. Some (many) plugins do not set objectName on QMenu and
QAction and thus cannot be customized. If there is objectName missing
in tree path to an item, it cannot be customized.

It was recently discussed
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2013-November/029545.html
and there is this issue
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9134