[Qgis-user] Fwd: adding a CSV delimited text layer

Charlotte Whitham charlotte.whitham at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 06:54:09 PST 2013

Don't panic Marc! Although I completely understand as I did the same last week (using QGIS 2.0.1 and Mavericks OSX).

There appears to be issues with Microsoft Excel and Mavericks and creating csv and txt files.

The only way I found around it was to make my .csv file in OpenOffice and it worked perfectly!

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Charlie

Charlotte 夏琳 Whitham
PhD Candidate
Beijing Forestry University

Address: Mailbox no.159, College of Nature Conservation
C/O Dr. SHI Kun, Director of the Wildlife Institute, Beijing Forestry University
35, Tsinghua-East Road,
Beijing 100083
China
Website: http://wi.bjfu.edu.cn/en
Email: charlotte.whitham at gmail.com
China Mobile: +86 152 0130 9411
QQ: 1745214168

Think green: do you really need to print this email?

Message: 3