[Qgis-user] Fwd: adding a CSV delimited text layer

Chris Crook ccrook at linz.govt.nz
Thu Dec 12 21:48:56 PST 2013

Interesting ... One other option in 2.0 is that you can select the file encoding.  It is UTF8 initially (actually the default is whatever you used last for a file of the same extension), so you may be able to load your Mac files by selecting a different encoding.

Glad you've got it sorted

Cheers
Chris