[Qgis-user] Problems to kriging

JosĂ© Carlos Guerrero AntĂșnez jcgantunez at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 12:16:26 PST 2013

Hi,

I want to kriging a vectorial point from SAGA 2.1, geoalgorithm "Kriging"
and can't do it, and I'm working with OSX 10.6.8 and QGIS 2.0.1.

This error message is obtained:

Oooops! The following output layers could not be open

   - Grid: /..../Datos_Variables-2013/humedad_grid.tif
   - Variance: /..../Datos_Variables-2013/humedad_variance.tif

The above files could not be opened, which probably indicates that they
were not correctly produced by the executed algorithm

Checking the log information might help you see why those layers were not
created as expected

This algorithm requires SAGA to be run. A test to check if SAGA is
correctly installed and configured in your system has been performed, with
the following result:

SAGA seems to be correctly installed and configured

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Guerrero