[Qgis-user] Processing report empty

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:08:46 PST 2013

Hi list

I'm trying to obtain an areas report with processing module, so I'm using
grass' r.report (within processing module, no within GRASS)

Report is done, but it remains in log window, and result window present the
title of module (r.report) only, so, i want to copy the log, but it's
blocked for the empty window of results, so i can't select the report in
the log.

How can I fix it? or Where is this log with reports to copy from it?. Route
/home/carlos/.qgis2/processing has two log files: processing_qgis.log and
processing.log, but they haven't results from r.report.

Regards

Carlos Cerdán

Ubuntu 12.04 - QGIS 2.01 - *GRASS 6.4 and 7.0*