[Qgis-user] Weekly builds and JP2 files

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Dec 19 07:33:01 PST 2013

Hi Jonathan,

On Wed, 18. Dec 2013 at 14:24:23 +0100, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> The qgis-dev package didn't depend on gdal-ecw and gdal-mrsid - in turn the
> weeklies didn't pull those in.

Um, maybe not overly clear.  _didn't_ was meant to imply that they do now.  The
last nightly builds already depended on gdal-ecw/mrsid and in turn the next
weekly will, too.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-31
QGIS PSC member (RM)                                   IRC: jef on FreeNode

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden