[Qgis-user] QGIS Server on CentOS 6

bogusman bo at bogusville.us
Sat Feb 2 17:17:51 PST 2013

I'm a GIS newbie though an old hand in other technologies. Just today brought
up QGIS Server on CentOS 6 - at least that worked - I tried for 2 days to
get it working on Debian and failed miserably.

I'm not yet found an adequate tutorial that tells me just how to get a QGIS
project working from apache. The tutorials I've found are only marginally
helpful in s/w installation, but none at all that give guidance as to
how/where to put server related files, not to mention documenting a
querystring to get a simple map back.

Am I missing something somewhere? Can anyone point me to a decent starting
point? I don't mind reading but so far have not found much helpful to read.