[Qgis-user] Agit 25 (2013, Salzburg, Austria)

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Feb 7 10:26:59 PST 2013

Hi Markus,

We started that discussion here:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Qgis-community-team-QGIS-at-AGIT-2013-td5025838.html

The current status is that Andreas won't be attending. I have
submitted a paper but not with QGIS as a core topic. I'll most
certainly be there but cannot spend too much time at a potential QGIS
booth because I have sessions to attend (for work).

Deadline for workshops is the 21st. So there is still time for us to
submit something.

Best wishes,
Anita