[Qgis-user] Agit 25 (2013, Salzburg, Austria)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Feb 7 13:43:10 PST 2013

Hi,

While I can't attend AGIT I would very much welcome if someone could
organize a workshop. Depending on the topic I could help you with the
preparations - and I have some material.

Possible topics:

* Print composer tips and tricks (the new functions, Atlas serial printing)
* Symbology and Labeling
* Sextante Analysis
* Forms, form scripts and actions
* QGIS server and web client (would require a OSGeo DVD)

Could someone take the lead in organizing such a workshop and submitting
it until Feb 21?

Thanks,
Andreas