[Qgis-user] Agit 25 (2013, Salzburg, Austria)

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:13:25 PST 2013

Hi!

> While I can't attend AGIT I would very much welcome if someone could
> organize a workshop. Depending on the topic I could help you with the
> preparations - and I have some material.
>
> Possible topics:
>
> * Print composer tips and tricks (the new functions, Atlas serial printing)
> * Symbology and Labeling
> * Sextante Analysis
> * Forms, form scripts and actions
> * QGIS server and web client (would require a OSGeo DVD)
>
> Could someone take the lead in organizing such a workshop and submitting
> it until Feb 21?

Holding a Workshop would not be the problem - but due to my work and my
current study (where i currently have no clue what the teachers want me
to solve in a module called OpenGIS which has just a few points in
common with OpenGIS in my understanding) I have definitely no time to
prepare something ..
>From my point right now it is even unsure if I can attend the AGIT..
I'm sorry for that .. And I think - at the time when I know if I have
time - it will probably be to late to send something ..

But I'll surely help if I've time to go there ..

kind regards
Werner