[Qgis-user] Projection

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 01:49:06 PST 2013

When you say large, do you mean such a large area or large dataset.
I've worked a couple of projects that had some overlap into other utm
zones, data was stored in lats and longs and reprojected to utm for
measurements. Where we needed to measure between zones we lived with the
small (for us anyway) error.