[Qgis-user] Cookie cutter

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Feb 12 12:44:34 PST 2013

Hi,

If I interpret the term "cookie cutter" correctly you are referring to
the intersect tool?
I'm not sure simply editing the original layer without decent backup
is a good idea. The better solution is to have in-memory layers which
don't force you to always specify a target path but can be saved if
needed. This is already covered by Sextante.

Best wishes,

Anita