[Qgis-user] Cookie cutter

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Tue Feb 12 12:12:48 PST 2013

Hi,
+1, and I remember Anita Graser voting for that too.
 IMHO, this is more a core feature to fund or develop than a plugin .
Please consider contributing to help us, there are so many features being
worked at the moment (new API 2.0, Sextante... doc... android...). You can
help in many ways (file a ticket, write detailed specs..) I have some
funding capabilities, but I am struggling to find some time to write
contracts..
Régis