[Qgis-user] QGIS Server 1.8 getPrint returns empty map

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Feb 13 02:08:52 PST 2013

Hi Anita,

please check if it is related to this problem
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5782
I also remember a decimal-separator problem with QGIS 1.8 (which applies
if you are using the German , in your system's settings and thus in the
composer). Marco Hugentobler fixed that but I am not sure if the fix has
been backported. So maybe you should update your server to current master.

Bernhard

P.S. the url you provided had a timeout

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8004 (20130213) __________

http://www.eset.com