[Qgis-user] QGIS Server 1.8 getPrint returns empty map

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Feb 13 02:50:58 PST 2013

Thanks Bernhard!

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Bernhard Ströbl
<bernhard.stroebl at jena.de> wrote:
> please check if it is related to this problem
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5782

According to the linked conversation
"The original version was only done for meters, so we did not use more
 than one digit after the comma for specifying the print extent."

The extent I'm using would be none zero if at least one digit after
the comma is considered. So that's probably not the source of the
problem.

> I also remember a decimal-separator problem with QGIS 1.8 (which applies if
> you are using the German , in your system's settings and thus in the
> composer). Marco Hugentobler fixed that but I am not sure if the fix has
> been backported. So maybe you should update your server to current master.

Thanks, I'll check that though I think the server runs English Ubuntu anyway.

Best wishes,
Anita