[Qgis-user] i.vi not available in QGIS wiith grass tools enabled

Johan Nilsson joni8135 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:48:47 PST 2013

I think you need to open the satellite image in GRASS.
Plugin-->GRASS-->New mapset

You must first select an area for your mapset, but if you have you
satellit image zoomed to the hole picture in QGIS, you can choose
'QGis extent' or some thing. Then are the tool under
Plugin-->GRASS-->Open maptools. There are a seach-function to find
different tools. I have not used GRASS so much, so I'm not so very
familiare to use GRASS in QGis. But I will try it soon again, and for
satellit images.

Hope I have right and it being any help.

/Cheers