[Qgis-user] Any ideas? Splitting polygons to only have one point in each polygon

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:40:32 PST 2013

Just a quick remark about selection.

If you use the most recent versino of SEXTANTE, all algorithms,
whether they are native or rely in another application, are aware of
the selection in the input layers. In the case of ftools algorithms,
they do not have the "use selected features" option anymore (those
that had it before), since now that is handled as a global parameter
for all algorithms, and SEXATNTE takes care of supplying only the
selected fetaures to all algorithms (or exporting only selected ones n
the case of using an external app like SAGA or GRASS).

Regards

Victor