[Qgis-user] Minor Sextante modifications (grass and sqlite3.dll)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Feb 19 07:26:59 PST 2013

Il 19/02/2013 16:21, magerlin ha scritto:
> I am not a programmer and I think it was pure luck I was able to solve this
> problem, so I am afraid I will not be able to do anything else than testing.

any user can help substantially; more specifically, in this case:
* having a comparison of modules (matching and non-matching) between the grass plugin
and sextante would greatly help focusing efforts
* of the non-matching, many will probably be useless (related to projection
management for instance)
* so having a short list of the truly missing ones would help a lot.
Writing those missing, as you have already noticed, is not a programmer's job: just a
text string with command and parameters.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu