[Qgis-user] Run R RandomForest classification Script using Sextante

geantsverts clardeux at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 19 22:39:53 PST 2013

Hello,

I think I have solved one part of my problem replacing "satImage =inImage "
by "satImage =stack(inImage)"

However, now I have 2 errors :
The firt one is
"temp <- overlay(vec, xy_allClasses)
Message d'avis :
'overlay' is deprecated."

I have no idea of the problem

And the next is probably more easy :
"filename" variable mean string path filename contrary to mine "outImage"
which is propably a pointer (or similar) to the output due to input/output
sextante reading.
How can I have the file name path from sextante output raster variable ?

"predict(satImage, randfor, filename=outImage, progress='text',
format='GTiff', datatype='INT1U', type='response', overwrite=TRUE)"

Thanks in advance for your help.