[Qgis-user] Run R RandomForest classification Script using Sextante

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:48:02 PST 2013

Could you post the script with line breaks? it is almost unreadable
as you've send it.

Unless Victor has modified sextante lately, sextante does not read
raster layers in R
using the raster package, thus including the original script
http://biodiversityinformatics.amnh.org/file.php?file_id=628)

in Sextante as it is now is not going to be a major advantage.

Your fix
satImage =stack(inImage)

is probably not going to solve the bottom problem, it is just
syntactically accepted, but I do not think the variable satImage
actually get the required information. You can check with
show(satimage) and/or summary(satimage).

'overlay' is deprecated." is normal, because it is a deprecated R
function. You should use over() instead, but
read help(over) as (I think that) it does not have the same
input-output than overlay()

Victor, are you attending the upcoming meeting in Girona? Perhaps we
could find there some time to work on
Sextante and package raster.

Agus