[Qgis-user] Minor Sextante modifications (grass and sqlite3.dll)

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:20:53 PST 2013

>> 2) If I add more Grass (or SAGA?) modules by making .txt files for the
>> description folders where do I upload or mail theese?
>

> you can do it the hard way, cloning the git repo and issuing a pull request, or
> simply opening a feature request on the hub, and attaching the command

Or, if that is too complicated, just send them to me by email and I
will check them and add them. :-)

>> 3) Is there a similar place to share .model files of common interest?
>

> AFAIK not (yet); I'd like to have a general mechanism to share QGIS goodies (not only
> models, but also styles, symbols, etc.), much in line with what happens with users
> plugins.

I would like to have a good set of example models to ship with
SEXTANTE, so feel free to send us your models if you do not mind to
see them included in a future release. That will help new users.

Thanks in advance for your help!