[Qgis-user] Minor Sextante modifications (grass and sqlite3.dll)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 20 00:17:31 PST 2013

Il 20/02/2013 09:13, magerlin ha scritto:
> Of course I will be happy to share my Sextante findings!

welcome

> 1) Am I right to report found errors on
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/sextante ?

yes

> 2) If I add more Grass (or SAGA?) modules by making .txt files for the
> description folders where do I upload or mail theese?

you can do it the hard way, cloning the git repo and issuing a pull request, or
simply opening a feature request on the hub, and attaching the command

> 3) Is there a similar place to share .model files of common interest?

AFAIK not (yet); I'd like to have a general mechanism to share QGIS goodies (not only
models, but also styles, symbols, etc.), much in line with what happens with users
plugins.
If anyone is interested in developing this (or sponsoring its development), please
let us know.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia