[Qgis-user] Minor Sextante modifications (grass and sqlite3.dll)

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Wed Feb 20 00:13:24 PST 2013

Of course I will be happy to share my Sextante findings!

Until Sextante appeared in Qgis I have not been using Grass (or SAGA) much,
so my experience with these is limited but I guess I will use them a lot
more now with the straight forward interface delivered by Sextante.

A few questions:

1) Am I right to report found errors on
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/sextante ?
2) If I add more Grass (or SAGA?) modules by making .txt files for the
description folders where do I upload or mail theese?
3) Is there a similar place to share .model files of common interest?

Regards and thanks for your great work!

-----
Regards Morten

Qgis 1.8.0 Stand alone installer in Win7 64 bit