[Qgis-user] QGIS 1.8: How to produce a sheet line system map?

spatialjoe spatialjoe at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:11:59 PST 2013

Hi all,

I wonder how to (easily) produce an overview map showing the extents of 26
single Maps (in german: Blattschnittübersicht).
Right now I can only think of saving the individual x/y min and x/ymax
coordinates of the map extends shown in the map composer in order to
manually digitize my map "bounding boxes" (portrait/landscape).
Is this it or am I missing something?

Best

Johannes