[Qgis-user] Spatialite : problems with spatial views

Samy Mezani samy.mezani at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 22 01:55:18 PST 2013

Hello all,

When I load a valid spatial view from Qspatialite in QGis, I have some
problems :

1. If the spatialite table on which depend the spatial view have a
spatial index, the features are not visible on Qgis after loading. To
fix this problem, I have to remove the spatial index before.

2. After loading a spatialite table or a spatial view in Qgis, the
attributes windows show the columns and all the row but all the values
are "ERROR". But the 'Identify features' button work fine and show the
correct values of each feature.

3. Only one label is created when labelling a spatial view. There is no
problem with a spatialite table.

I want to submit bugs but are they for Qgis, Qspatialite or spatialite ?
Are there workarounds ?

QGis : 1.9.0+git20130219+0fbea19~unstable1
OS : GNU/Linux Debian Sid kernel 3.2.0-4-amd64

Thanks

Samy