[Qgis-user] Spatialite : problems with spatial views

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:57:55 PST 2013

I had the same problem as you, all attributes showed ERROR in the attribute
table. I asked here:

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/32592/how-to-open-a-spatialite-non-spatial-view-in-qgis

And was directed to the following page on Spatialite
Cookbook<http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-3.0.0-BETA/spatialite-cookbook/html/sp-view.html>.
There, I found out that, for correctly open a spatialite spatial view in
QGIS, I would need to have a column named ROWID.

See if it helps.

Alexandre Neto