[Qgis-user] New Plugin testing - Multipart Split

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Feb 25 01:55:18 PST 2013

Hi Alexandre,

a couple of months ago there was a discussion on the dev list to create
an "advanced editing" plugin:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/more-advanced-editing-tools-td5019552.html
I was about to rekindle this issue and start to create the plugin,
implementing the features as they are needed. Your tool seems to fit
right in there. Would you be interested in a common effort?

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 8047 (20130225) __________

http://www.eset.com