[Qgis-user] New Plugin testing - Multipart Split

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 02:25:35 PST 2013

Hello Bernhard,

I'm a new comer in this programming\plugins business. This tool is my first
experience in creating a plugin for QGIS, and I'm still studying QGIS API
to implement all the features I intend to. As much has I would like to make
part of a bigger project, I don't know if I would be such a good help.

But... after "finishing" this plugin I might take a look into other needs
that you stated to see if I have the ability to help.

Best Regards,

Alexandre Neto