[Qgis-user] Problem loading map using QGIS web client on Windows 7

zbynek zbynek.janoska at cdv.cz
Thu Jan 24 03:22:14 PST 2013

Hi Andreas,
I have changed useGetProjectSettings to false (although I installed QGIS
server just a few days ago) and watched progress in firebug.
The first network request was
http://localhost/qgis/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?map=c:/OSGeo4W/apache/htdocs/qgis-web-client-master/projects/helloworld.qgs&&_dc=1359025545342&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
which produced XML, which is available on link below:
http://hornacko.net/uschovna/qgis_mapserv_example.xml

in the XML response, all Layers are listed, including correct bounding boxes
and EPSG; it seems fine to me.

and thats it

no other reques is issued and the project is stuck on loading data

zbynek