[Qgis-user] Cannot find opnlayers plugins on master

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 01:27:12 PDT 2013

I'm using the master version of QGIS and cannot find the openlayers plugin.
Is there an specific repository for it? I have:
http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml
http://build.sourcepole.ch/qgis/plugins.xml
I've tried downloading and installing 1.1.0, but QGIS claims
"This plugin is incompatible with this version of QGIS
Plugin designed for QGIS 1.7.4 - 1.99"

My version is 1.9.0-master, thus < 1.9.9:
QGIS version    1.9.0-Master    QGIS code revision    exported
Compiled against Qt    4.8.4    Running against Qt    4.8.4
Compiled against GDAL/OGR    1.9.0    Running against GDAL/OGR    1.9.2
GEOS Version    3.3.3    PostgreSQL Client Version    9.1.9
SpatiaLite Version    3.1.0-RC2    QWT Version    5.2.2
PROJ.4 Version    470    QScintilla2 Version

Thanks

Agus