[Qgis-user] where to install qgis-web-client on Mac OSX 10.8.4

Marcel Stadelmann marcel.stadelmann at gmx.net
Tue Jul 9 04:24:29 PDT 2013

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for answering. On my Mac the Apache server works. The QGIS Server is installed according the Tutorial http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial. It also seems to work. When I open the link http://localhost/qgis-mapserv/qgis_mapserv.fcgi? I get the following message from Safari: Please check the value of the REQUEST parameter.

Now I try to configure and publish a simple QGIS project. But I don't know where to put the files. I also don't understand how the QGIS Server finds the path to the Web Client, because at the moment I have the qgis-web-client folder in /Users/Marcello/Downloads.

Marcel