[Qgis-user] line to polygon problem

Tudor Barascu tudorbarascu at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 21:54:43 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,
It seems I have found a bug as I tried to create polygons  from lines in Qgis 1.8 and 1.9 master and it doesn't work.
I have used the same data on another computer and the problem persists.
The tool works for other data sets but not on this one. I first thought it was a data set problem but I checked for geometry & topology errors and I couldn't find anything. Moreover, It worked in ArcGIS. I have attached the lines shapefile data in a small zip file.
Can anyone else replicate it and maybe shade a light on it?
All the best,
Tudor Barascu

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aylwcrlgfwfqm9m/Qgis%20problem.zip