[Qgis-user] Problems changing Lambert's projection

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Jul 16 07:18:19 PDT 2013

Am 15.07.2013 01:00, schrieb Sergio A Estay:

> My problem is that I can't change the projection to geographic
> coordinates/WGS84. This happened with all covers in this webpage. I am
> working in qgis 1.8 in ubuntu 12.04.

I have not found an EPSG-Code for the used laea-projection, so I had set
up a user-defined CRS for it.

With that, the raster loads at the expected place, aligning with the
Openstreetmap layer from Openlayers plugin.

To get a WGS84 Geotiff, I used Raster -> Projection -> Warp,

setting the source CRS to my user-defined CRS, and target CRS to EPSG:4326.

HTH,
André Joost